Sunday, February 11, 2007

a love letter

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly; but God to His daughter says:

"No, not until you are satisfied and content with being loved by Me alone, with giving yourself to Me to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone... I LOVE YOU, My child... and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human love relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with Me, exclusive of anyone and anything else, exclusive of any desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing --- one that you cannot imagine!

I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it all to You. You just keep on trusting Me. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you... You must wait. Don't be anxious. Don't worry and never look around and envy at the things others have gotten or that I have given them. You just keep on looking up to Me, or you will miss what I want to show you. And when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than anyone would ever dream.

You see, until you are ready --- and until the one I have prepared for you is ready, I am working this very minute to have you ready at the same time. And until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life that I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me --- and that is perfect love...

I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me and enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I offer to you with Myself. Know that I love you...utterly much more than you love yourself. I am God Almighty... Believe and be satisfied..."

No comments: