Thursday, September 11, 2008

when you look me in the eyes..

Pag tinatanong ako which part of a person's body catches my attention, I'd say it's definitely the eyes. Aside from the fact na I love my little eyes I believe na there are times when our eyes can speak in volumes our vocabulary cannot encapsulate in letters or words. To really talk & be understood, para sakin, includes eye contact. Remember the kid na kinukulit yung father niya to listen to her, kasi he wasn't looking at her? Exactly. Hehe..
But have you ever been in a situation wherein you had to talk to someone and yet you cannot look them straight in the eye?
Confession -- I was.. Haay, kahirap. But now, I say "was" because it's finally over and done with. In the same way na things need to be exposed and settled muna, pick ourselves up again, before we can look at them eye to eye, ganun din kay Lord. Bago tayo magka-eureka sa iba, kay Jesus muna. Haha! What amazes me even more is that God is the only one who can make us right again. Siya lang. Buti na lang.
"God's business is putting things right; He loves getting the lines straight, setting us straight. Once we're standing tall, we can look Him straight in the eye." ~ Psalm 11:7

No comments: