Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Miss Me!

Yeah, you read that one just right. Though I doubt it's grammatically correct. :) That goes to everyone who has touched my life and changed me inside and out, as well. Sounds mushy? Perhaps. True? Undeniably.

I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to expound my statement. Thoughts flood my head for days, maybe weeks now. Hopefully I can take a break and spill them out soon, before they run out. Schoolworks' eating up my time these days. But God's faithful to renew my strength even in power naps! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rache! may blog ka pala. hehe. i-link kita :)

warrior_princess said...

xurness a.chi! pkisabi nmn po ky k.gee upload na nya ung pix...hehe! tnkyow! :)

warrior_princess said...

rys! didn't see you sa service knina..btw, we wentto the nyt life last friday...sayang, u should've met ateneo pips! hehe matagal pa next nyt life dhil my encounters pa..ryt? hehe hope to see u sa women's enc! mwah!